Hey Blossoming Babe!! Jessi is BACK today and we are answering six more fun questions all about Alaskan living + #sisterlife! I LOVE sharing my baby sister with you and we hope you truly feel like you are a part of the Blossom To Be Fit family In today’s episode, Jessi and I answer the following questions:
- If Jenni got a call that Jessi was in jail, what would be the crime that came to mind?
- What did Jessi like most & least about growing up in Alaska?
- Who takes longer to get ready in the morning, Jenni or Jessi?
- What is Jessi’s favorite holiday?
- What is the best gift Jenni has ever given somebody?
- What is one thing that Jenni does that drives Jessi nuts?
As always, we hope you enjoy learning more about the Babes behind Blossom To Be Fit. Tune in next week for more fun, laughs, and girl chat!
- Grab your podcast perk pack!
- Activate Your Blossom To Be Fit MOMMY Membership!
- Gain Your Grounded and Glowing Access
- Grab Your Freebie
- Check out Paleovalley! Use code BLOSSOM for 20% off your purchase!
- Jennifer Blossom Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.blossomtobefit.com
- Find Blossom To Be Fit on social media: @blossomtobefit
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Let us know by leaving us a rating and review on iTunes! This is also a great way to help other mamas, just like YOU, find and enjoy the Blossom To Be Fit Show. You can also spread the love by sharing this episode with a girlfriend, family member, or coworker!
Have a question you’d like to hear answered? Send us an email at email@example.com or connect with us over on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @BlossomToBeFit.
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Blossom To Be Fit Show on your podcast app to make sure you never miss out on the latest, gorgeous episodes! You can also be the first to know when a new episode airs and receive a special gift from us when you subscribe to our email list HERE!